Saturday, March 7, 2009

OT: Nearly 20 Shots of the new Enterprise

I haven't seen this covered anywhere yet, but wanted to share this link to the Quantum Mechanix site. They specialize in replicas based on shows such as Firefly, SG-1 and Galactica, and they just put up a slideshow of a custom replica they made of the new Enterprise from the upcoming Star Trek film. They took shots of it from nearly angle and I think it's a beauty. If I had the time right now I'd be firing up my 3D applications and getting to work, as this is the first decent source I've seen yet. Anyway, enjoy and pass it on!

P.S. - Found this earlier on YouTube. "Premierefalcon" posted the trailer and replaced the audo track with just the brilliant score that was used in in ("Freedom Fighters" by trailer music wizards Two Steps from Hell, from their Legend stock music CD):

No comments:

Post a Comment