Monday, January 12, 2009

Heritage Trek RPG - 2nd Edition Cover

Heritage Star Trek Adventures RPG 2nd Edition CoverI meant to include this with yesterday's post. At some point after the initial 1978 release of Star Trek: Adventure Gaming in the Final Frontier, Heritage released a 2nd edition with a revised cover. I've seen it mentioned in a Heritage miniatures collector group, and this image can be found on the Star Trek wiki, Memory Alpha.

I'm don't know what year this was released, but I suspect it was as late as 1981. The January 1982 issue of Different Worlds magazine featured an article entitled "Star Trek: Beyond the Final Frontier" about STAGFF, which would be strange if the game hadn't been re-released fairly recently. I don't have this version myself but if any readers do, or simply know when this version came out, feel free to chime in below!

No comments:

Post a Comment